The pillars of our Group Compensation Policy
The objective of the Remuneration Policy is to establish, in the interest of different stakeholders, remuneration systems that are aligned with company’s objectives and values, long term strategies, and at the same time embed sound risk management practices.
The objectives pursued with the remuneration strategy are as follows:
- Align the interests of management and the Group with those of investors;
- Create value over time for all stakeholders;
- Encourage the achievement of the expected results in consideration of the opportunities emerging from the regulatory framework of reference and taking into account the increasingly challenging competitive scenario;
- Attracting, retaining and motivating the best talent with a focus on the distinctive skills for the pursuit of corporate development and business objectives.
Our remuneration policy is directly aimed to boost our Mission, Vision and Values, that will drive performance and behavior aligned to our business objectives.
- Our Mission: Create value for our clients and shareholders by offering high-standard services to maximize their profitability through innovation and operational excellence while encouraging the sustainable development of the financial system.
- Our Vision: Become the reference partner of our clients offering innovative products throughout the entire life cycle of loans and real estate assets management.
- Our Values: Effectiveness, Responsibility, Collaboration, Leadership.
The principles of the remuneration:
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and principles of best professional conduct;
- Clear and transparent governance;
- Sustainable pay for sustainable performance;
- Internal equity and external competitiveness.