- Activities relating to the administration, management and recovery of loans by judicial and non-judicial means for and on behalf of third parties, for portfolios mainly consisting non-performing loans. Within its NPL Servicing operations, doValue focuses on corporate bank loans of medium-large size and a high proportion of real estate collateral.
Real Estate Servicing
- The management of real estate assets on behalf of third parties, including:
- Real estate collateral management: valuation and sale activities, directly or through intermediaries, of real estate owned by customers, originally pledged as collateral for bank loans;
- Real estate development: analysis, realisation and marketing of real estate development projects involving the assets owned by customers;
- Property management: management and maintenance of customers’ real estate assets, with the aim of maximising profitability through sale or lease.
- Administration, management and restructuring of loans classified as unlikely-to-pay, on behalf of third parties, with the aim of returning them to performing status. This activity is primarily carried out by the doNext subsidiaries pursuant to art. 106 T.U.B. (financial intermediary) and doValue Greece, pursuant to the Greek law/2015 (NPL Servicer under the license and supervision of the Bank of Greece).
Early Arrears Performing Loans Servicing
- Activity mainly carried out by doValue Greece, relating to the management of performing loans or arrears of less than 90 days, not yet classified as non-performing, for and on behalf of third parties, to support the creditor and facilitate a rapid transition to “performing” status.
- Management of legal proceedings at all levels in relation to loans, mainly pre-performing, managed by doValue on behalf of third parties.